We wish that it was Friday Everyday

Monday, October 19, 2009

Evening Loves,

First post but I don't really have any idea what I wanna say
Kinda been in thoughts recently
Bout what you guys told me
Being insecure and all
I used to hate writing down journals and stuff
Cause I hate having to face them in future
Having to admit that was how I felt and stuff
Life's hard
For everyone
It's prolly a lil' late right now
But I'm gonna try and change
Standing up for myself and all
Thanks for the support

Love y'all

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen.Nich said...

jia you!! i believe u can do it!!!
smiles! :)

October 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger queenSher said...

jiayou.. its all about the attitude. face it with courage!! =D

October 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Queen.PS said...

yes! It's never too late as long as you have tried.
We will stand by you! =)

October 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger QUEEN.ASH said...

Write your problem here then.All of us will face it with you :)

http://i34.tinypic.com/k1p6w1.jpg

October 20, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh i seem to be really slow man
y'all move on to next topic alr and i'm still here
haha
anyways i'm coping la
thanks again loves
:)

October 21, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home