posted by queenKD at 10:01 PM
hi kate, I can make it! I have already promised your mom. Kh will be coming too. :>
yeap! I'll most prob be going too! Hopefully i can clear all my shit by then! Is there anyone else who will be gng? If not i feel so extra la.
argh!!! i cant go!!! so sad. :((((
i will let u know again.. cos i am also celebratin on tat day.. if i am goin, most likely zac is gng too.
okok!!! come come come!!!!!
me me me too toomeixuan needs hassan:)
haha, I need you too. If not i feel so extra with all the couples!
count me out 1st coz i mite be in da midst of unpacking..if i go, will col u!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
hi kate, I can make it! I have already promised your mom. Kh will be coming too. :>
yeap! I'll most prob be going too! Hopefully i can clear all my shit by then! Is there anyone else who will be gng? If not i feel so extra la.
argh!!! i cant go!!! so sad. :((((
i will let u know again.. cos i am also celebratin on tat day.. if i am goin, most likely zac is gng too.
okok!!! come come come!!!!!
me me me too too
meixuan needs hassan
:)
haha, I need you too. If not i feel so extra with all the couples!
count me out 1st coz i mite be in da midst of unpacking..if i go, will col u!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home