We wish that it was Friday Everyday

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello hello! Like what ps has said, this blog is getting a lil too boring, so I have decided to spicing it up a little.. Hope its not too much though.

Scary right?? The doctor says I shouldnt cover it up anymore, let it breathe by leaving it open. The blue threads u see apparently are pieces of wires instead. I dunno how am I'm going to survive when its time to remove the stitches. SOBS

12 Comments:

Blogger Queen.PS said...

omg sis!
It really looks scary.
I hope its not that painful for you already!
Take good care!

When will you be removing the stitches?

November 10, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!
i was stunned when the page finally loaded
super poor thing lei you
i strongly suggest you down some alcohol before going for the removal of stitches
i feel you my dear valentino
:(

November 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Queen.Nich said...

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
OMG!!! WTH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I CANNOT STOP SCREAMING INSIDE ME.

WF, U JUST KEEP MAKING MI GUILTY!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

November 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Queen.Nich said...

o ya wf, still painful now???

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

November 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger QUEEN.ASH said...

all of you shuold go with her when she remove the stitches! becareful ah fen..

it still looks like a blue caterpillar.

November 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Queen.PS said...

yes!!!!! when the page was loading i thought someone uploaded a photo of a caterpillar!

November 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger QUEEN-WF said...

GSL: i didnt upload this to make u feel guilty, pls stop all ur nonsense..

@qi: haha didnt realise till u say so. I miss u so!!

@soph: i dont think its advisable for me to take alcohol?? haha, i will just be brave!

@ps: Im not sure when im removing too.

November 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger queenKD said...

hello! please take good care.
and btw, i think its a cool picture...


xoxo

November 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger queenKD said...

oh btw, soph... Just in case you dont know...
removing of stitches is not painful...
ignorant woman...

November 10, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger QUEEN-WF said...

Hmm. But qi says it's painful too. She says it hurts more?I think so too cos u sorta have to pull out the wires from the flesh? I don't think tt wouldn't hurt..

November 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah~ scary scary...
looks pretty off ><"'
take care take care
din u say its a gd thg u drink tt nite?? loL!!!

November 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger queenSher said...

be careful ya.. now tat you are without any bandage.. be really careful not to infect the wound. be strong!! and be really careful..

November 11, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home