hello sisters!
How's everyone? It's been quite some time since anyone has blogged.
I'm sorry that I have to complain here for my first entry.
I'M STILL IN SCHOOL AND ITS 11:30PM.
I feel like killing my project mates......
How's everyone? It's been quite some time since anyone has blogged.
I'm sorry that I have to complain here for my first entry.
I'M STILL IN SCHOOL AND ITS 11:30PM.
I feel like killing my project mates......

14 Comments:
gosh, get back home quick its getting really late!!
I want to go home too. But my bloody project mates are obsessed with staying in school. I will never ever do projects with them again.
oh gosh. didn expect to c u 2 here. hahaha! my msn is down!!! anyway, i just reached home only. so tired.
ps, say ur mom ordered u to go home!
haha~
i agree! say ur mum order u 2 go home! midnite charge start le..so not worth... =X
oh mine. you should have waited for me and we could have cab home tgth! But I'm still in school.
Its useless. One girl said her father is angry with her for being in sch when it was 1100pm. And its 12am now and she's still with us too...
ya, really not worth.
waste my $$$
I really feel like KILLING people now.
lol. go kill all of them. then u can go home.
is the proj so rush that u all cant go home? due tmr ah??? or u pretend u have gastric pain. anyway, i gng to slp liao. i will reply tmr. hopefully by then u r in ur bed already.
jiayou ah ps. n hs, gd night.
out. :)
haa~ nite sl..
ps u still in sch ah??
hmmm....like sl said, proj so rush meh?
haha, thanks everybody.
Our presentation is tmr so its kinda rush. But they keep harping on those small little details.
I'm glad that I managed to come back home without having to kill anyone.
best of luck for your presentation!
hope you get to see this before it starts
haha
hmm. gd luck. hope still in time. hahahaha!!
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (side effect from wf's post) aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
good luck to you too! i will buy you a chopper,it might come in handy next time.haha.
haha, thank you everybody!
special thanks to ash for the chopper!
jiayou baby!! it will be over soon before you know!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home