November 20
Dear loves,
For this friday's gathering
I'd like to propose a dinner in town
Tentatively, the meeting time would be 830 at ion orchard
I'm unable to arrive on time therefore i need someone to help me coordinate
Kindly let me know who can make it by 830
I'm suggesting we eat either tcc, food republic, crystal jade or try out some restaurants in ion
I'll text everyone again so if you don't see this post in time
Don't worry
So, hopefully all other than peishan would be able to make it
Please tryta help me break the curse
:)
For this friday's gathering
I'd like to propose a dinner in town
Tentatively, the meeting time would be 830 at ion orchard
I'm unable to arrive on time therefore i need someone to help me coordinate
Kindly let me know who can make it by 830
I'm suggesting we eat either tcc, food republic, crystal jade or try out some restaurants in ion
I'll text everyone again so if you don't see this post in time
Don't worry
So, hopefully all other than peishan would be able to make it
Please tryta help me break the curse
:)

3 Comments:
ello sophie, i will be later than 830pm. If u guys are staying till late, I will come after my dinner. lmk :)
hello.. i will not be able to make it this fri. so sorry...
hey hey
latest update is i'll rush down the moment i finish my classes so most prolly would reach round 10 plus and we'll not stay for long cause wanfen's gonna fly off on saturday but i just wanted to meet her before she leaves so valentino don't mind wait for me kays
see you!
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home