We wish that it was Friday Everyday: 26 feb.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

26 feb.

hey all..
who is avail to meet this friday? siqi suggested eatin food republic.. thus i suggested 313's republic. any strong objections? else please reply the time that u can meet..
thanks,

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen.PS said...

ok, 313 is good!
Hm..I'll only be able to make it after 8pm. Will let you know again cause my project meeting might end later.

February 24, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger QUEEN-WF said...

I can meet at 6pm.

February 25, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Queen.Nich said...

hey. my ex-colleague celebrating his bday tmr. either i meet u all late or early. hmmm. mayb i meet u all later better?

February 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger queenKD said...

Hello! I can't make it tml night! Siqi would u want to meet me up again on sat night?

February 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home