Random Question
Hello Sisters,
I've got a super random question that I would like to ask.
When you received a sms, do you first read the content of the message or the name of the sender?
For me, I'll always read the content first and try to guess who the sender is. And its not that hard because everyone has his or her own way of writing a sms.
What about you? name or content first? And why?
*Edit: Btw, this is a habit of mine which i noticed. Its not something that i do on purpose.
I've got a super random question that I would like to ask.
When you received a sms, do you first read the content of the message or the name of the sender?
For me, I'll always read the content first and try to guess who the sender is. And its not that hard because everyone has his or her own way of writing a sms.
What about you? name or content first? And why?
*Edit: Btw, this is a habit of mine which i noticed. Its not something that i do on purpose.

10 Comments:
my HP will show the person first. Dont really have a choice.. but i tot its kinda fun. maybe try answering the call without looking at who it is is fun too!
hahah good idea kd. my phone will show the person name too so i never thought of that but i agreed that everyone has different style of msging! Anyway, pei jiejie you have a unique way of having fun with yourself. haha.
haha
mine has the name screaming into my face also so cannot guess without noticing the name first oh btw ashley chen
peishan and i agree that your command of english seems to have improved
haha and it's a good thing
:)
haha, ok. The answers that I have received is quite different from what I have expected.
What I can conclude is that the problem lies with my handphone!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ps, i have the same phone as you but I dont really have that problem. I will still check who is the sender first. Maybe this is your pet peeve :)
haha. ps, mine will appear both name and content together. so automatically, i will take a quick glance at the sender. but recently, my phone shows the sender's number instead of the name. so to those unfamiliar numbers, i will have to guess who is it. n i think its a bit annoying to guess and search through the contact list. but tts my case. :)
haha.Thank you for everyone's contribution to my random question.
My conclusion is that I'm the weirdo.
haha.. tat your style la. not weird at all. cos my phone reflects content and sender tgt. thus, no choice.. but usu i will look at the sender first and try to guess wat the content might be.
haha, thank you for everyone's response.
now i know i'm different. hahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home