HELLO HELLO!
It's getting a little quiet here.
No one seems to be blogging.
I still check this space everyday, even every now and then.
Do you?
Btw Sisters,
Table at Phuture is firmed on Sat!
I can't wait to see you girls and can't wait to bring the party on!!!!!!
Are you excited too?
Dear Qi,
Pls stop posting korean characters in your FB,
Cause i don't understand a single word!
Anws, i miss you so much!
Do you miss us?
XOXO
No one seems to be blogging.
I still check this space everyday, even every now and then.
Do you?
Btw Sisters,
Table at Phuture is firmed on Sat!
I can't wait to see you girls and can't wait to bring the party on!!!!!!
Are you excited too?
Dear Qi,
Pls stop posting korean characters in your FB,
Cause i don't understand a single word!
Anws, i miss you so much!
Do you miss us?
XOXO

3 Comments:
haha. I check the blog everyday too.
soph not only jinx sister gathering, she jinx the blog too..haha..(soph, i'm kidding only, so please dont take it to heart!)
I can't wait for saturday too!!!!!!!
Siqi, how's life?? post some of your photos here!
I do :)
Oh the korean were not posted by me.Is posted by my friend. Sorry!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home